Friday, March 17, 2006

TEFL finito

The end of my level 2 spoken English class fell on the Mayan day of Lamat: Fertilise the Cornfield and Learn.
Very hard work, lots of laughter, and knowledge learned by all, teacher and students alike. But so worth it for the friends made and the dreams shared. May those dreams be fulfilled.
My time here in Tulum is coming to an end, so many sights seen and emotions felt, that I need time away to reflect on what has been a very powerful 3 month experience here in the Yucatan.
Time to see my daughters!

Beer Buddy: My 2nd scorpion, a very lively little chap.

As I post this, I have heard that my friend Miguel has been involved in a car accident, thankfully not badly hurt but unable to work for a while.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Miguel.

No comments: